Allister Classic QuickCode 110995 garage door opener
This is Allstar, Allister, & Pulsar's UNIVERSAL 318Mhz Dip Switch Replacement Remote. The most common frequency is 318mhz with 8 or 9 trinary dip switches to set internally to open your garage door. Allstar has phased out all of their other remotes and is now only selling this model which covers ANY of their previously made remotes. It works for ANY ALLSTAR / ALLISTER / PULSAR remotes with 318Mhz trinary dip switch style code setting. There are keychain sized compatible remotes available as well by firefly and carper.
Features and Specifications
- This Allstar 110995 classic quickcode remote is compatible with Allstar, Allister and Pulsar brand remote controls
- Replaces models 9921T, 9931T, 8822T, 8832T, 8833T, 9921MT (key-chain), 9921TK, 9931TK, 8832TK and 9931TK6
- Three buttons, compact size, visor or keychain transmitter (includes clip to mount on visor or use built-in attachment for keychain use)
- Each button can be programmed with one of over 19,000 codes
- You can control a single or a group of operators at one location or at multiple locations with a single transmitter
- The Allstar Classic QuickCode may be used to replace older transmitters or may be added to systems using any of the above transmitters
Posted by Unknown on 26th Aug 2014
Easy to program works great
Posted by Phil on 5th Mar 2014
This is perfect for folks like me who just can't get their heads around technology. The instructions are detailed and clear and even I managed to get it working. I'd already called my son to help me out but I thought I'd give it a shot. Didn't take long before it did exactly what it was advertised to do!