Digicode DC5010 garage door opener
- Multicode compatible 1-channel remote control transmitter.
- 10 dip switches, 1,024 possible code combinations.
- This is ideal for community gates with individual garages. This remote also comes with a full manufacturer warranty, and you will be happy to know it was made in the USA. WILL NOT work with Stanley SecureCode opener systems.Battery, visor clip, and coding instructions included. "
- Designed to be fully compatible with all of the DigiCide receivers as well as existing Multicode receivers, simply set the dip switches to match your receivers.
- Includes heavy duty Eveready 9 Volt battery and built-in LED light to indicate battery strength.
- Dimensions are 3 3/4"x2 1/2"x7/8"
- Full manufacturer warranty, Made in the USA
- Battery, visor clip, and coding instructions included
The DigiCode DC5010 transmitter offers maximum security with its 1,024 codes and is fully compatible with our existing receivers and transmitters. The DC5010 Includes heavy duty Eveready 9 Volt battery and built-in LED light to indicate battery strength, visor clip for your car, and easy to read coding instructions. You can sleep well knowing you have made in the USA remote with Full manufacturer warranty. Beware that this remote WILL NOT work with Stanley SecureCode opener systems.
Posted by Janice on 10th May 2016
these remotes work right out of the bag for our community gate. when we change the gate code they still work and no adjusting needed. Have been using these remotes for our neighborhood for the past 10 years and they give many years of Continued use.
Posted by Janice on 12th Oct 2015
These are purchased for our gated subdivision and they never need programming and work for years. Even after we change the digital code on the gate the remotes continue to work. Not sure how that works but not questioning it.
My best choice
Posted by Unknown on 28th Nov 2014
Try it and you won't regret it. It's a very good deal.
Posted by Janice on 29th Aug 2014
We sell these for our homeowners gate. Always works, never needs programming even when we change the code on the gate. Great Price
Good range + cheap
Posted by Carlos on 4th Mar 2014
Bought this remote to replace an old one that was working intermittently. Set it up and got it working immediately. I have it clipped to my sun visor and I no longer worry about losing it or forgetting where I put it. 5/5