Liftmaster 41C4220 Gear Sprocket Assembly
The LiftMaster 41c4220 gear and sprocket assembly kit is designed for lift master and sears craftsman garage door openers. It is the drive shaft replacement part that most often breaks followed by the worm gears that wear out over time. This kit is an all in one solution and can easily be installed to replace the broken gear and sprocket assembly.
Gear and Sprocket Replacement Kit. For use with various 1/2HP LiftMaster® and Chamberlain® Chain Drive Garage Door Openers; manufactured after 1993. This complete replacement kit includes: helical gear and top hat assembly, wear bushings, worm gear, grease, and hardware needed to replace the chain drive gears. Check the manual or replacement parts diagram for specific part information before ordering to ensure compatibility.
- Replacement Gear and Sprocket assembly for ALL 1984-2000 garage door opener operators
- Compatible with ALL fail safe units from Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, Master Mechanic and Wayne Dalton
- Includes metal sprocket assembly, plastic worm wheel and Lubriplate grease
- Original manufacturer replacement part
- Also known as: 41A2827, 41C4220C, 41C4220, 41C4220A, access master 41c220