Genie 37517S Garage Remote GITR-3
Genie 390mhz ACSCTG intellicode remote GITR-3 is an ACSCTG TYPE 1,2,3 Intellicode 390mhz remote 3 button
- GENIE'S ONLY 3 button INTELLICODE remote that they still make covering 390mhz only. This is the ACSCTG TYPE intellicode remote for 3 doors.
- Includes visor clip and battery
- Covers all genie intellicode 390mhz garage door openers from 1993 to 2005 that used intellicode on the 390mhz frequency.
- The newer models after 2005 use 315mhz and this remote will not work on them.
- GITR-3 GENIE XMTR STD 390, 3 BTN, 3 CH
- Intellicode For All genie models 1993 to 2005
- Includes battery GP23
his 3-Button Genie Intellicode garage door opener remote operates using a single 390MHz frequency. The sturdy buttons are easy to push to make entering and exiting your garage easy. Simple programming steps make this a great replacement remote.
- Perfect size for hanging on your visor- (the visor clip is included)
- Multi-Button Transmitter- Program each button to operate a different garage door on up to three Intellicode style garage door openers
- Compatible with Genie Intellicode model garage door openers (See compatibility list below if you are not sure what you have)
- Battery Included- GITR-3BX Uses one A23 (12 volt battery)