Linear ACT-31B remote
Features & Specifications
- Linear's ACT-31B offers a cost effective means of incorporating the security and convenience of block coded transmitters into nearly any access control application.
- This model is sequentially precoded at the factory with unique ID codes, as well as facility codes.
- This coding combination represents the same level of security as a traditional Wiegand card.
- The ACT-31B transmitter is small enough to be carried on a key ring in a pocket or purse.
- The ACT-31B is a single-channel model used where only one remote control function is needed, such as an entrance gate that utilizes a free exit loop.
- Programming ACT-31B transmitter into system memory is as simple as entering the first and last number of the coding block into the controller.
- Depending upon which type of controller, transmitters can be enrolled either by user-friendly programming software or manually at the controller keypad. Other compatible remotes are listed below.
The new monarch keychain remote is our featured
replacement remote with the best design and functionality.
The Model ACT-31B 1-Channel Block Coded Key Ring Transmitter is designed for use with Linear’s access control products. The Model ACT-31B is a single-channel device supplied with a quick-disconnect key ring. Also included are lithium batteries with a five-year service life. A unique 10-second time-out feature prevents the system from being shut down by a single transmitter transmitting continuously.
The transmitter is MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Because the receiver ”learns” each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
Block coded transmitters are factory programmed to a sequential series of transmitter ID codes. When used with a Linear access controller, transmitters can be locally or remotely programmed into memory by entering the first and last codes of the block into the system. Facility codes can be selected to further customize the system.
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers
- Supplied with quick-disconnect key ring
- Sold in lots of 10
- Power: Two 2016 batteries
- Codes: Factory block coded in MegaCode format
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.25″ W x 2.25″ H x .48″ D
- Order number: ACP00879