Multicode 3083 Keychain Remote 2 Button
This looks like my remote, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote to make sure the frequency of the remote is 300mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 10 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Multicode model 3083 2-button mini keychain remote control
- 300 MHZ Frequency gate or garage door opener remote transmitter
- Compatible with ALL Multicode 10 Dip Switch systems
- Two (2) sets of 10 Dip Switches with two (2) buttons, this item will operate up to two (2) gate or garage doors equipped with the Multicode system
- Mini "key chain" size (2.5" by 1.5") convenient for purse or motorcycle
- Velcro strip and 12V battery included with full manufacturer warranty
The Model 308301 2-Channel Key Ring Transmitter is a miniature style transmitter designed for automatic door and gate operator applications.
This transmitter is a two-channel device. Pressing the left button on the transmitter will send a channel one signal. Pressing the right button on the transmitter will send a channel two signal. The buttons feature raised dimples for easy, or vision-impaired identification. The transmitter has a red test/operate indicator and is powered by a 12-volt battery. A molded-in hole in the case is for attaching the transmitter to a key ring.
The transmitter is Multi-Code format with two 10-position coding switches providing 1,024 possible codes for each channel. Independent coding supports activation of a common gate and a private door. The transmitter will only activate receivers set with the same code.
The Model 308301 is compatible with 300 MHz Multi-Code receivers and Model 109950 and 302850 receivers.
- Compatible with 300 MHz Multi-Code receivers
- Easy access to battery and coding switches
- Power: 12-volt battery
- Codes: 1,024 codes for each channel (set by dip switches)
- RF frequency: 300 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.5″ W x 2.5″ H x 0.625″ D