Eagle EFB-2010 Fire Box
The M2010 has an ace cylinder lock and also has an additional hole to accept a Knox KS-2 key lock. This can be purchased from your local Fire Department. It is made of 14 gauge steel, powder coated bright red, and is labeled with a Fire Dept. label on the front cover.
- Fire box provides a method for emergency gate access.
- Accepts Knox KS-2 key switch.
- Box has ample room inside for placement of gate release keys as a backup to the micro switch.
- 14 gauge steel box powder coated bright red.
- Dimensions: 6" (H) x 5 1/2" (W) x 3" (D).
- Knox lock not included