CarSense 303 Detector
Probe not included!
The car sense 303 features advanced 3-axis, magnetoresistive sensing technology. The sensor measures Earth’s magnetic field and responds to disturbances caused by ferrous objects. The CS303 combines this exciting new technology with a fieldproven hardware platform to produce a high-sensitivity, compact, and cost-effective solution for reliable vehicle detection. Three sensing elements provide magnetic field measurement in the X, Y and Z axes, improving detection sensitivity.
Features and specifications:
- Three-dimensional presence detection of vehicles
- Select X, Y and/or Z axis independently
- Stand-alone sensor
- Sensor stores ambient background and settings in non-volatile memory
- Remote control module for programming and additional relay contact output
- Fast response for high-speed detection
- Easy, low-cost installation
Carsense 303 Includes:
- CS303-C-1 Control Unit only