EMX IRB-4X photo eyes safety sensors no cover hoods
Infrared Photocell IRB-4X without the hoods
Works without lenses so it is easy to align, making it less sensitive to fog, dust, snow, and sunlight. Used as a safety, reversing, or opening device in conjunction with automatic operators.
HOW IT WORKS
- The IRB-4X transmitter and receiver are mounted in line of sight at a distance of up to 75 feet. When the infrared beam is broken the internal relay is de-energized and detection signal is produced on the relay contacts. The red LED indicator on the receiver is lit when the IRB-4X receiver is not aligned or when the beam is interrupted.
Applications for the IRB-4X
- 75 foot range
- LED Alignment indicator on the receiver simplifies installation
- Supervised relay output provides a "detect" signal in case of power failure.
- Works without lenses so it is easy to align.
- Contains an electronic sunlight filter.
- Features automatic compensation for temperature changes.
- Has 24 degrees of alignment freedom.
- Is capable of penetrating 70% obstruction due to fog, steam and even spray.
- Is immune to vibration.
- Does not require additional signal amplifiers or relay boxes.
- Infrared transmitter in a weather-proof NEMA 4X enclosure.
- Infrared receiver in a water-proof NEMA 4X enclosure including 5A120V AC relay output.
View the instruction manual for the emx irb-4x safety beam sensors