Genie 30257T Screw Drive Coupler
The coupler assembly connects the operator motor to the screw drive rail. If the motor on your operator is running, but the screw is not turning, it may be time to replace the coupler.
- The coupler is designed to protect the screw drive and motor from wear and tear
- Genuine Genie replacement part
- Compatible with Models: CM7600, CM8600, PRO95, CM8600-FN, IS525, IS525/B, IS550, IS550/B, IS850, IS900, IS900/B, IS920, IMS1000, ISL950, ISL950/B, ISL980/B, ISL980, 2060L, 3060L, GXL9500CL, GXL9550CL, GXL9900CL, GXL1000CL, H4000, H6000, PRO99, CMD9900, 1060, 1560, 2560, 3560, 3860, 4060L
Features and Specifications
- For Genie Clutchless Screw Drive Openers
- Mounts on rear of opener rail and fits in motor head.
- Typical symptoms of a stripped Screw Coupler is a grinding noise coming from the rear of the motor head. The motor turns but the screw does not.
- On Genie's with no clutch nut coming out of the back of the motor head, there is a small plastic coupler that connects the screw assembly to the main power head. To check and replace that part, remove the two screws holding the rail to the main power head
- Note: If the screw assembly on your Genie garage door opener protrudes out the back end of the main power head, you do not have a "clutchless" opener, and there is no coupler on that opener. Genie original part.