Genie Down Limit Switch 34538S.S (ML)
This magnetic limit switch is used as a replacement for many Genie chain glide model openers. The limit switch works with the carriage to tell the door when to stop closing. If you have determined the switch needs to be replaced, you can use this as a quick replacement to get your opener back up and running.
- Contains one magnetic limit switch with the brown wire
- The down limit switch is used at the door end of the rail where it closes
- Compatible with Models: PCG500ML, PCG700ML, PCG700FN, GCG350ML, H2000C-1, H2000C, 1020L
- Genie Excelerator Close Limit Switch Assembly (33950S)
- Genie Excelerator Garage Door Opener "Down" Limit Switch Assembly.
- Brown Wire length 138"
- Original Genie Manufactured Replacement Part