Genie 37218R (G3T-BX) Remote
Genie 3 button visor size dual frequency remote G3TBX
The access code is changed on each door activation to prevent unauthorized access to your property. It is also equipped with Auto-Seek Dual Frequency technology, this garage door opener remote will automatically seek either 315 or 390 MHz, which will minimize interference from close surrounding devices and improves overall performance. The 3-Button G3T-R Remote works on up to 3 garage door opener systems manufactured from 1997 to the present. For Genie operators manufactured between 1995 and 1997, this 3-button remote will operate with up to 2 garage doors with the use of the top 2 buttons only. The remote is easily programmable with the detailed DIY programming instructions. This 3-button garage door opener remote comes with a visor clip for easy access and storage and a CR2032 battery. It is also small enough to fit right on a key ring. You can even use your G3T-R Genie 3-Button Remote to program and train your built-in car wireless control systems, HomeLink and Car2U (a Genie exclusive), streamlining operation from your vehicle. This Intellicode 3-Button remote is included with most of our new garage door openers, it can be added as an extra to your Genie system or used as a replacement.
- Easily programmed to most Genie Intellicode Garage Door Openers with just a few button pushes
- Equipped with Intellicode Security Technology
- Auto-Seek Dual Frequency Technology accesses strong, secure signals to minimize interference and improve overall performance
- Compatible with HomeLink and Car2U Systems
- This 3 Button remote can operate up to 3 Genie garage door openers manufactured 1997-present or up to 2 openers manufactured from 1995-1997.
- Simple Storage and Use, Includes a visor clip, CR2032 battery, and detailed instructions. Can also fit on a keyring if desired
- G3T-R 3-Button Remote is also equivalent to 37330R, G3T-A, G3T-BX
- Great replacement remote for popular older Genie Intellicode garage door opener remote models such as GICTD-1, GICTD-3, GIT-1, G2T-1, GIT-2, G2T-2, GIT-3, G2T-3, GICT390-1, GICT390-3, GMIC90-2, GMIC90-3, GIFT390-1, GIT390-4, GMI3, GIFTD-1, GIFTD-3, GITD-3, GIC90-1, GIC90-2, GIC90-3, ACSCTG Type III (and more)
- Looking at the back of your current/ older garage door opener remote? Do you see FCC ID: B8Q 31590T, B8QACSCT, B8Q ACSMT, CHDGTXE, if so, this G3T remote will work for your replacement.
Features and Specifications
- Covers 390mhz and 315mhz intellicode garage door openers from 1996 to present.
- Compatible with ALL Genie Intellicode and Overhead Door Code Dodger products from 1996 to present
- Works with both newer Intellicode 2 garage operators as well as Intellicode 1
- Battery and Visor Clip included