Genie 37220R safety beam photo eyes
- Genie safety beam photo eyes 37220R GENIE IR Screw On Complete Set With Brackets.
- Model GSTB-BX, No Wire "Safe-T-Beams" Compatible with All Genie Operators that use Photo Eyes.
- These are the replacement photoeyes for all genie garage door openers now 1993 to present.
Genies Safe-T-Beam system is designed to ensure maximum safety for your garage door opener operation. Using an invisible infrared beam across the opening of the door, the Genie garage door safety sensor detects any object passing through the LED beam of light and automatically reverses the closing garage door, keeping children and pets safe.
If your Safe-T-Beam system has been damaged, a replacement kit is essential to continue safe operation of your garage door opener. This kit is compatible with Genie-only garage door openers manufactured since 1993 that use required safety beams.
Once installed, your replacement Safe-T-Beams are self-diagnostic and will alert you in the event of any malfunction. Don’t leave safety up to chance – replace your safety beams with this kit today.
- Replacement Kit. Replaces broken or faulty safety beams in your Genie garage door opener’s Safe-T-Beam system.
- Works with Many Genie Openers. Compatible with Genie (only) garage door openers manufactured since 1993 that utilize required safety beams.
- Keeps Family and Pets Safe. Places an invisible infrared beam across the door opening and reverses door automatically if an object passes through the infrared beam of light.
- Self-Diagnostic. Alerts you of any malfunction in installation or operation, as an additional safety measure.
- Easy Installation. Replacement kit is easy to install, with mounting brackets and hardware included (does not include bell wire).
- Equivalent to Genie part numbers 37334R and 37220R
- Often Referred to as garage door opener- photo eyes, electric eyes, safety eyes, and safety sensors