Liftmaster 312HM receiver
Features & Specifications
- NEW 315mhz frequency receiver for liftmaster garage door opener or gate operations.
- Works with 2005 and later models.
- Security+ code rotating technology. The code between the remote and receiver changes with each use for added security
- Includes Receiver, Antenna, Wire and Instructions
- Over 100 billion possible codes in High Security mode, this receiver will work on 12 volt DC or 18 - 35 volts AC/DC, jumper selectable.
- Can be used with up to 18 Security+ (code rotating) transmitters or 31 of ANY type transmitter including billion code, code rotating or code switch remote
- Momentary or constant contact, jumper selectable.
- Will work with ALL Lift-Master, Sears or Chamberlain remotes as described above.
- Enhanced Radio Technology rolling code and/or DIP switch compatibility
- 12 volt DC or 18 - 35 volts AC/DC jumper selectable
- Momentary or constant contact, jumper selection
- Two-piece aluminum case with detachable cover
- High security memory stores up to 18 Enhanced Radio Technology™ remote controls or keyless entry codes
- Normal security memory stores up to 31 LiftMaster® remote control codes of any type
- AKA Access Master 312AC