Feature & Specifications
- Liftmaster garage opener replacement Safety Sensor (infrared eyes) for ALL 1997-current operators with the Safety Sensor option (with the Security+ system recognizable by the amber LED light)
- Compatible with ALL fail safe units (equipped with infrared eye beam) from Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Craftsman, Sears, Master Mechanic and Wayne Dalton
- Compatible with models 1265, 2210, 2220, 2265, 2265-267, 2280, 2500, 2580, PD210, PD212, PD420, PD420-2, PD460, PD610, PD612, PD612K and more. Not all models listed.
- Includes wires and connectors
- Original manufacturer replacement part
041A5034 is a Safety Reversing Sensor Replacement Kit. For use with LiftMaster® and Chamberlain® Garage Door Openers; manufactured after 1997 only.
This is a required safety device that MUST be connected and aligned correctly before the garage door opener will move in the down direction. Refer to the manual for important safety and installation information. Complete kit includes: Sending sensor (with an amber LED), receiving sensor (with a green LED), 2-conductor wire, (5) wire connectors, (2) wingnuts, and (2) 1/4-20" round head bolts. Check the manual or replacement parts diagram for specific part information before ordering to ensure compatibility.
Important Note: This replacement kit is not a replacement for 041A4373A Safety Sensors, and does not support models manufactured before 1997.
Genuine LiftMaster® replacement part. Also known as: 2610459, 012381050345, 41A5034, 041A5034