Liftmaster 890max Keychain Remote
Works on ALL 1993 to present Liftmaster garage door openers. Replaces the 970LM and 370LM keychain remotes.
The new lift master 890 max keychain remote works on all Liftmaster brands from 1993 to present, sears craftsman, raynor, access master, chamberlain. Lift master 890MAX 3-Button mini remote control mini is designed for maximum power and controls up to 3 doors Or MyQ enabled light assessories. Compatible with all liftmaster garage doors from January 1993 to present. If you're always on the go, the LiftMaster 3-Button Mini Remote Control 890 max will fit your busy lifestyle. It's small enough to fit right on your keychain, or in your purse or pocket, so you'll always have it when you come home. It can control up to three garage door openers or gate operators, or MyQ enabled light accessories. For added safety, it features Security+2.0 rolling code technology that virtually eliminates interference and sends a brand new code every time it is used.
- Liftmaster 890 max keychain garage door opener works on ALL 1993 to present CHAMBERLAIN / LIFTMASTER / SEARS CRAFTSMAN garage doors!
- Fits in purse, pocket or on a key chain
- Can control up to three garage door openers, gate operators or MyQ enabled light accessories
- Features Security+2.0 rolling code technology that virtually eliminates radio wave interference
- 5-year 3V battery included
- Compatible with all LiftMaster garage door openers manufactured since January 1993, and all 315MHz Security+ LiftMaster and ELITE gate operators.
- Miniature version of larger 893MAX 3-Button Remote Control; fits in purse, pocket or on a key chain
- Can control up to three garage door openers, gates or MyQ® enabled light devices
- Features Security+2.0™ rolling code technology
- Compatible with all LiftMaster® garage door openers manufactured since January 1993, and all 315MHz LiftMaster and ELITE® gate operators
Better than Amazon
Posted by Doogie on 24th Apr 2018
I first looked for a mini door opener remote on Amazon. Their best one was not rated to well as it had a hair trigger and was $4.00 more expensive. But which one did I need. Your site helped me with that and was a better value. 5 out of 5 here for product and service.
nice small remote
Posted by Unknown on 11th Dec 2015
Got this remote to be replacement for a similar Craftsman mini remote that I had lost. I had 2 craftsman remotes, one for each vehicle. The remote was as described and was easy to program. But after programming this remote I could no longer use my other older craftsman remote. My garage door opener is an older Craftsman model. So I had to order another remote to replace my older craftsman. It was also easy to program and both remotes now work to open the one garage door
Posted by Unknown on 25th May 2014
Great remote. Easy to set up and use.
Smaller size makes sense
Posted by Becky on 5th Mar 2014
I love how small this is. It's so much more convenient to carry around. I persuaded my husband to go for this one when we were looking at new remotes (we bought 2). Tt simply attaches to my car keys and If I don't have my car keys, I won't need it :). Pretty neat!
Compact and powerful
Posted by Clarence Stephens on 18th Mar 2014
Don't let its miniature dimensions fool you into thinking the range is poor. It's remarkably powerful - well, let's say its a LOT more powerful than the old remote we had. Pretty simple to program and all in all, I'm highly satisfied with it.