Liftmaster 892LT Remote
The 892 lt by Lift master covers two distinct style remotes, the 9 dip switch 61lm 390mhz series, and the rolling code 390mhz/315mhz security +2.0. Liftmaster 892LT is designed for Sec+2.0 and Sec+ applications, the ability to clone Lifmaster / Chamberlain branded Dip-Switch codes as well. This is the replacement for for the 81lm series and 971lm series remotes as well as any garage door opener remote made from liftmaster after 1993. This remote has the ability to emulate and copy codes from pre existing 61lm series openers or the 81lm series billion code remotes.
- The following are the key features and benefits of the 892LT 2 button remote:
- Replacement for Models 372LM, 972LM remotes
- Compatible with the following type of operators or receivers
- Dip-Switch when cloning other Dip-Switches Remote Controls such as:
- 811LM, 813LM - Sec+2.0
- 331LM, 361LM, 362LM, 363LM, 333LM - 315Mhz Sec+
- 61LM, 62LM, 63LM, 64LM - 390MHz
- Burst Technology - Sends out multiple frequencies on the same code at the same time (Sec+2.0 only)
- Typically used in gated communities along with a garage door opener. This single remote control will allow you to copy the code used for the gate instead of carrying 2 remote controls in the vehicle.
- Replaces 972LM and 372LM, used when customer has a community gate and needs to learn the code from a existing 972LM or 372LM unit.
HOA GATE OPENERS
Posted by Patricia Patten on 8th Sep 2015
These openers are light weight, easy to program and very affordable. Since I've been dispensing them to our homeowners I have not had a single complaint.
Good replacement for an old Craftsman remote
Posted by Unemployed Rocket Scientist on 25th Feb 2015
I bought this to replace a Craftsman 3-button 9-DIP-switch remote that simply wore out. Shipping was timely and the package was undamaged. Programming were easy to follow. It uses the more common AAA batteries which is an outstanding unmentioned feature. It's also smaller than the Craftsman it replaced. I'm happy with my purchase.
Easy to set up, worked 1st time
Posted by Tom408btc on 5th Jul 2014
Worked 1st try, easy to set up and good range for signal.
I would buy again!
Liftmaster, accessmaster, sears, works on ALL
Posted by Vanessa on 27th Mar 2014
Great 2 button remote that works on all those brands made after 1992, the Sears craftsman, Accessmaster, Raynor, Chamberlain etc.