Liftmaster LA 500U-2 dual residential Swing Gate Operator
Rated for gates up to 18 ft. in length or weighing up to 1,600 lbs.
2 arms included
- LED Diagnostic Display Simplifies installation and troubleshooting.
- Solar-Ready Ultra-Reliable System Simple solar conversion delivers power when you need it most and is extremely power efficient at all other times to maximize solar performance.
- Wireless Dual-Gate Communication Eliminates expensive conduit costs and unsightly driveway scars.
- Programmable Auxiliary Relays Easily add additional features, such as warning lights/alarms.
- Bi-Part Delay Monitors and adjusts speed and position of each wing to ensure primary gate closes last.
- Synchronized Close Simultaneously closes gates.
- Pre-Motion Warning Alarm Activates onboard alarm three seconds prior to gate motion.
- Anti-Tailgate Prevents unauthorized access. Gate will pause when closing as vehicle pulls onto interrupt loop or breaks photo beam. Once vehicle backs up, gate will continue to close.
- HOMELINK® Compatible Version 4 and higher.
- Security+ 2.0® On-Board Radio Receiver Up to 50 remote controls (unlimited with 811LM/813LM).
- Commercial–Duty Cast Aluminum Housing With Heavy-Duty DC Motor Powerful enough to perform in the most demanding applications
- Soft Start/Stop and Mis-Travel Resversal extends operator and hardware life in high-cycle and heavy-gate applications.
- Keyed Manual Disconnect when unlocked, allows gate to be operated manually.
- Inherent Reversing Sensor detects obstructions or increased loads. Reverses gate when closing or stops/reverses the gate when opening.
- Fire Department Compliance allows gate to auto open upon loss of AC power or battery depletion.
- Molecularly Bonded Coating on drive system never needs lubrication.
- Quick Close/Anti-Tailgate quickly secures property, preventing unauthorized access.
- Surge Suppression provides industrial surge and lightning protection against strikes up to 50 feet away.
- Party Pass allows for the gates to be held open for an extended period of time, ideal for parties.
- Power Full-time AC-run operation 120V/230V Single Phase.
- Accessory Power 24VDC 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power.
- Monitored Safety Inputs 3 Main Board, 3 Expansion Board.
- Temperature Specifications -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C).
- UL Usage Classification I, II, III, and IV.
- Gate Travel Speed 90-degree opening in 15-17 seconds.
- P3 Motor® 24VDC continuous-duty motor.
- Operator Duty Rating Continuous duty, 300 cycles per day.
- CHASSIS Commercial-duty aluminum die-cast housing.
- Worm Gear Reduction Precision-machined all-metal gear in contained lubrication housing.