Linear DR3A Receiver
This looks like my receiver, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote or receiver to make sure the frequency is 310mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote or receiver and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 8 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Linear Moore-O-Matic gate or garage opener receiver
- 310 Mhz frequency, 8 dip switches for coding
- Compatible with transmitter models DT,DTC,DT2A, DT4A,LB
- Compatible with ALL Linear Moore-o-Matic Delta 3 System products
- linear delta 3 receiver DR or DR3A
- Activates one device
- Wire lead antenna
- 12 and 24 Volt models
- Mounting bracket supplied
- Power: 24 VAC/VDC
- Codes: 256 (set by dip switches)
- RF frequency: 310 MHz
- Dimensions: 5.5″ W x 4″ H x 1.25″ D