Linear DT4 remote
This looks like my remote, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote to make sure the frequency of the remote is 310mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 8 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Linear gate or garage door opener replacement transmitter for the Delta 3 system
- 310 Mhz frequency 8 dip switches (will work with up to 4 receivers, i.e. 1 gate 3 garage doors, 1 gate 1 light 2 garage doors)
- Visor clip, 9V battery and one year manufacturer warranty included
- Compatible with ALL Linear Delta 3 System products
The Model DT-4A 4-Channel Visor Transmitter is a wireless radio control designed for use with automatic garage/gate operators and access control systems. The transmitter can be used with one four-channel receiver (DR4), two two-channel receivers (DR2) or four single-channel receivers (DR, DRQP or DRM). Part Number: DNT00027B
- Activates four separate Delta-3 receivers
- Can also be used as remote UP, DOWN, and STOP control for commercial operators
- Test/operate LED
- Visor mounting clip supplied
- Power: 9-volt battery
- Codes: 64 (set by dip switches)
- RF frequency: 310 MHz
- Dimensions: 2.16″ W x 3.75″ H x .95″ D