Linear MCT-3 Transmitter
318 mhz transmitter, no dip switches to set
MegaCode transmitters and receivers do not contain a typical "coding switch". Each of the three transmitter buttons will send a unique code when pressed. One button can be used to activate your garage door opener, a second button can operate an access gate, a third button can activate an additional garage door operator or most Linear 318 MHz MegaCode wireless receivers. The receiver is programmed by learning a transmitter's unique digital code. The receiver will activate only from the memorized transmitters.
- Activates three MegaCode receivers
- Test/operate LED
- Visor mounting clip supplied
- Visor clip mounts vertical or horizontal
- Power: Two 2032 batteries
- Codes: 1,000,000+ (MegaCode format)
- RF Frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 3″ W x 1.875″ H x .625″ D
- Also known as DNT00089
- It has a high visibility test/operate LED
- A spring-steel, dual-position visor clip that attaches vertically or horizontally.
- It measures 3.04-by-1.93-by-.61 inches.
- It is available for use with all Linear?s garage door openers.
- The transmitter is powered by two Type CR2032 coin-cell batteries.