Marantec 104053 (Previously M13-631) Wireless Keyless Entry System
Marantec wireless keypad M13-631 is the replacement keypad for the old 8031011 or M3-631 model. The new wireless keyless entry system has a modern design featuring an easy to use smooth surface. The mounting flexibility is enhanced with an included kit allowing home owners to quickly mount the system to any metal surface.
- Compatible with operator models:
- Synergy 270, 370, 380, and the M55 & LC1000
- M-4500, M-4700, Q-7500, Q-7700, Q-7900
- Controls up to three different operators.
- Convenient, 4-digit PIN.
- Provide temporary access to authorized visitors or service personnel.
- Works with all Marantec 315 MHz units.
- Weather resistant.
- Kit allows homeowners to quickly mount the system to any metal surface.
- New smooth surface backlit button interface
- The cover slides up and down.
The Marantec Wireless Keyless Entry System offers you the safety and convenience of opening and closing your garage door by entering a 4-digit personal identification number (PIN). The keypad can be programmed wirelessly to control up to four separate garage door operators. A one-button-to close functionality allows the garage door(s) to be closed by the touch a single button. The sliding cover not only protects the keypad from the elements but also controls the illumination as well as the energy saving mode of the Marantec wireless keyless entry system.
- Wireless keyless entry system mounts on the outside of the garage for convenient access
- Keypad controls up to 4 separate garage door operators
- 315 MHz operating frequency with multi-bit code technology
- One-button-to-close functionality allows up to four garage doors to be closed by the touch of a single button
- A temporary PIN can be programmed to allow access to authorized visitors or service personnel
- Extended battery life due to energy saving mode
- Weather resistant
- Includes 2 AAA batteries