Multi-Elmac 4200 Cordless Keypad
This looks like my keypad, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency:Check the back of your keypad to make sure the frequency is 300mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches:Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 10 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- 300 MHZ Frequency Gate or Garage Door Opener Key-pad
- 10 Dip Switches, single channel, will operate one device
- Easy installation, mounts with just 2 screws, instructions included
- Back light keypad for night time visibility
- Weather proof casing