Multicode 1090 Receiver
This looks like the receiver I need, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote or receiver in this case, to make sure the frequency is 300mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 10 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Multicode receiver 1090 for gate or garage door openers
- 300 MHZ Frequency, 10 Dip Switches for coding
- 24 Volts, 3 connecting prongs for easy installation
- Upgrade or replace your old garage door opener receiver
- Universal, installs on ANY automatic garage door opener
- This receiver is perfect for use on access gates as well
- Includes easy to follow schematics and installation instructions
The Model 109020 1-Channel Receiver is designed for use in residential garage door operator applications. Typically the receiver mounts directly to the three terminals on the door operator. An 11-inch wire antenna extends from the receiver.
The operator supplies 24-volt power to the receiver, or the receiver can be powered by a separate 24-volt AC power transformer. Remote power accessories available for the Model 109020 include the Model 109201 Wiring Harness and the Model 109207 Wiring Harness. Both models include a plug-in transformer.
The receiver’s exclusive two-way terminal lugs fit under terminal screws or can be used with push-on terminals in remote placement applications using the Model 109206 3-Wire Adapter.
The receiver is programmed with a 10-position coding switch. When a Multi-Code transmitter set to the same code is activated, the receiver’s output will activate, triggering the door operator.
- One channel
- Power: 24 VAC
- Codes: 1,024 (set by dip switches)
- RF frequency: 300 MHz
- Dimensions: 3″ W x 5.5″ H x 1.5″ D