Multicode 1099-50 Gate And Garage Receiver
This looks like the receiver I need, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote or receiver in this case, to make sure the frequency is either 300mhz or 310mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 10 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Featrues & Specifications
- Multicode 12/24V Gate or Garage Door Opener
- Receiver Model 1099-50 w/coax antenna (300/310 MHz)
- 12 or 24 Volt AC or 10.5 to 30 Volts DC 300 or 310 MHz Frequency, gate opener or garage door opener receiver.
- 10 Dip Switches, single channel, will operate one device.
- Works with Multicode 300 MHz remotes or Stanley 310 MHz remotes, but not both at the same time.
- 300 or 310 MHz jumper-selectable frequency adjustment.
- 4 36" 22AWG wires on removable connectors for easy installation, easy to follow instructions included.
- Power: red and black wires.
- CH1 Relay: 2 gray wires.
- Coaxial antenna for longer range and perfect for use with gate openers with metal covers.
- Replaces the 1099-30 or 1090CX.
- Includes 9.5" local whip antenna, 3 ft. of 75 ohm coaxial cable, bulkhead connector, mounting hardware.
The Model 109950 1-Channel, 12-24V, Gate Receiver is designed for use in gate operator applications. An 11-inch wire whip antenna is included for local reception. The whip antenna connects to the receiver’s Type-F antenna connector. Also included is 3-feet of coax cable and a bulkhead connector for remotely mounting the whip antenna in installations where the receiver is mounted inside a shielded metal enclosure, such as a gate operator housing. An external Model 106603 Remote Whip Antenna can also be used with this receiver.
The Model 109950 is a dual frequency receiver. An internal jumper selects either 300 MHz or 310 MHz operating frequency. The 300 MHz frequency is compatible with standard Multi-Code transmitters, the 310 MHz frequency is compatible with the Stanley version Multi-Code transmitters.
The operator supplies 12-24 volt power to the receiver, or the receiver can be powered by a separate AC power transformer or DC power supply. The normally open relay output can switch up to 1 amp @ 30 VAC. A 3-foot, 2-conductor wire lead with spade lugs is provided for attachment to the gate operator’s radio activation terminals.
The receiver is programmed with a 10-position coding switch. When a transmitter set to the same code is activated, the receiver’s output will activate, triggering the gate operator. Part Number: MCS109950
- Operates on 12-24 volts AC or DC power
- One channel
- Whip antenna
- 3-foot antenna coax and bulkhead connector
- Codes: 1,024 (set by dip switches)
- RF frequency: 300 MHz or 310 MHz (jumper selectable)
- Dimensions: 3.625″ W x 5.25″ H x 1.5″ D