Multicode 3028-50 Garage Door And Gate Receiver
The 3028-50 comes in a plastic housing that is easy to work with. It will operate two gates, one gate and an obstacle sensor, or channel one can open the gate and channel two can close the gate.
Features & Specifications
- Dual frequency - Multi-Code or Stanley compatible; jumper selectable
- 12-24 Volts AC or DC
- Auto voltage sensing - no jumpers to set
- Two relays, their relay contact(s) are rated at 30 VAC/DC up to 5 Amps.
- Will hold 512 remotes using the dip switch settings
- Supplied with whip antenna, three feet of coaxial cable and bulkhead connector
- Power: 12 - 30 VAC or 10.5 - 30 VDC; 16 mA nominal, 50 mA maximum while relay is triggered
- Frequency: 300 MHz and 310 MHz
- Dimensions: 3.625 x 5.25 x 1.5 inches
The Model 302850 2-Channel, 12-24V, Gate Receiver is designed for use in gate operator applications. An 11-inch wire whip antenna is included for local reception. The whip antenna connects to the receiver’s Type-F antenna connector. Also included is 3-feet of coax cable and a bulkhead connector for remotely mounting the whip antenna in installations where the receiver is mounted inside a shielded metal enclosure, such as a gate operator housing. An external Model 106603 Remote Whip Antenna can also be used with this receiver.
The Model 302850 is a dual frequency receiver. An internal jumper selects either 300 MHz or 310 MHz operating frequency. The 300 MHz frequency is compatible with standard Multi-Code transmitters, the 310 MHz frequency is compatible with the Stanley version Multi-Code transmitters.
The operator supplies 12-24 volt power to the receiver, or the receiver can be powered by a separate AC power transformer or DC power supply. The normally open relay outputs can switch up to 1 amp @ 30 VAC. 3-foot, 2-conductor wire leads with spade lugs are provided for attachment to the gate operator’s radio activation terminals.
The receiver is programmed with a 9-position coding switch. When a transmitter set to the same code is activated, the receiver’s output will activate, triggering the gate operator. Transmitter switch #10 selects which receiver channel will activate.
- Operates on 12-24 volts AC or DC power
- Two channels
- Whip antenna
- 3-foot antenna coax and bulkhead connector
- Codes: 512 (set by dip switches)
- RF frequency: 300 MHz or 310 MHz (jumper selectable)
- Dimensions: 3.625″ W x 5.25″ H x 1.5″ D