Multicode 4120 Garage Remote
This looks like my remote, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote to make sure the frequency of the remote is 300mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 10 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Multicode model 4120 garage door opener hand held remote control
- 300 MHZ Frequency gate or garage door opener remote transmitter
- Two (2) sets of 10 Dip Switches with two (2) buttons, this item will operate up to two (2) gate or garage doors equipped with the Multicode system
- Visor clip, 9V battery and one year warranty included
- Compatible with ALL US Multicode gate or garage door opener systems
The Model 412001 2-Channel Visor Transmitter is a portable transmitter designed for automatic door and gate operator applications.
This transmitter is a two-channel device. Pressing the left button on the transmitter will send a channel one signal. Pressing the right button on the transmitter will send a channel two signal. The buttons feature raised dimples for easy, or vision-impaired identification. A visor clip is included. The transmitter is powered by a 9-volt battery and has a test/operate indicator.
The transmitter is Multi-Code format with two 10-position coding switches providing 1,024 possible codes for each channel. Independent coding supports activation of a common gate and a private door. The transmitter will only activate receivers set with the same code.
The Model 412001 2-Channel Visor Transmitter is compatible with 300 MHz Multi-Code receivers and Model 109950 and 302850 receivers.
- Compatible with 300 MHz Multi-Code receivers
- Supplied with visor clip
- Easy access to battery and coding switches
- Power: 9-volt battery
- Codes: 1,024 (set by dip switches)
- RF frequency: 300 MHz
- Dimensions: 2.5″ W x 3.75″ H x 0.875″ D
works great for 2 gates
Posted by Leo on 11th Mar 2014
We have 2 different gates for entry and exit. This works for operating both on one remote so it makes it simple to get in and out. Happy customer!
single remote for 2 gates
Posted by Paul on 8th Apr 2014
I bought this when one of the remotes we had for our exit gate was starting to give us problems. I set it up so that one button operated the entry gate and the other operated the exit gate. It wasn't nearly as complicated as I'd imagined and set up took a matter of minutes.
Great product as far as I'm concerned.