Multicode 4200 Wireless Keypad
This looks like my keypad, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your keypad to make sure the frequency is 300mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 10 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Multicode 4200 wireless keypad for 300mhz garage door openers
- 300 MHZ Frequency Gate or Garage Door Opener Key-pad
- 10 Dip Switches, single channel, will oerate one device
- Easy installation, mounts with just 2 screws, instructions included
- Back light keypad for night time visibility
- Weather proof casing
The Model 420001 Wireless Keypad is a weather-resistant keyless entry station transmitter. Entering a programmable 4-digit access code sends the programmable radio code to the receiver to activate the door or gate operator. The transmitter is powered by a 9-volt battery, has a test/operate indicator, and keys that light during use. When the battery gets low, the keypad will blink during use to indicate that the battery needs changing.
The transmitter is Multi-Code format providing 1,024 possible radio codes. The transmitter will only activate receivers set with the same code programmed into the keypad.
The Model 420001 is compatible with 300 MHz Multi-Code receivers and Model 109950 and 302850 receivers.
- Compatible with 300 MHz Multi-Code receivers
- 4-digit access code
- Backlit keys
- Easy access to battery
- Power: 9-volt battery
- Codes: 1,024 (set by dip switches)
- RF frequency: 300 MHz
- Dimensions: 2.75″ W x 6.25″ H x 1″ D