Stanley 1097 4-Button Remote
The Stanley Multi-Code Remote 1097 is a four button visor size remote and is designed for automatic garage door openers and gate openers. This remote is a four-channel device. Each button activates one of the four receivers. The Stanley 1097 opener uses the format of two 10-position coding switches providing 512 possible codes for each channel. The remote will only activate receivers set with the same code. The Stanley Multi-Code 1097-10 remote is only compatible with 310MHz Stanley garage door opener receivers.
- Four Button Remote Control Transmitter activates four doors or gate operators.
- Molded design to comfortably fit the hand
- Easy access to battery and dip switch
- Operates with all Multi-Code-Stanley Electronics digital receivers and transmitters with 310MHz
- Power: long-life 9 V battery
- Frequency: 310 MHz, Codes: 512 (set by dip switches)
- Visor clip included
- Dimensions: 2.5" W x 3.75" H x 0.875" D
The Model 109710 4-Channel Visor Transmitter is a portable transmitter designed for automatic door and gate operator applications.
This transmitter is a four-channel device. Each button activates one of the four channels. The buttons feature raised dimples for easy, or vision-impaired identification. A visor clip is included. The transmitter is powered by a 9-volt battery and has a test/operate indicator. The transmitter is Multi-Code format with two 10-position coding switches providing 512 possible codes for each channel. The transmitter will only activate receivers set with the same code.
The Model 109710 is compatible with 310 MHz Stanley receivers and Model 109950, 302850, and 309013 receivers.
- Compatible with 310 MHz Stanley and Multi-Code receivers
- Supplied with visor clip
- Easy access to battery and coding switches
- Power: 9-volt battery
- Codes: 512 per channel (set by dip switches)
- RF frequency: 310 MHz
- Dimensions: 2.5″ W x 3.75″ H x 0.875″ D